This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Carribean Flip Flops

I'm supposed to attend another event but my nephew was not able to take a leave from work so I covered for him. The event is all about Caribbean's Urban Safari Summer Collection.

Photo source: Caribbean FB Page
Photo source: Caribbean FB Page
 
I'm fairly familiar with Carribean flip flops unlike most of the Bloggers who attended Caribbean's Summer Collection preview yesterday at Red Mango because I own two pairs. I know that the price is super affordable and the designs are great. What I didn't know are the facts given to us during the event:

Photo Source: www.occasionsofjoy.com 
Photo Source: www.occasionsofjoy.com

Caribbean is available in SM Malls, Landmark and other major malls.  See more of Caribbean's Urban Safari Summer Collection at their Caribbean's FB Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment