This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Monday, November 18, 2013

Fibr: Home’s Most Powerful Broadband

If I am a character in the Hunger Games, I'd use Fibr to connect with as many people as I can to help me win the battle. Since Fibr connects rapidly, I'd be able to gather more moral strength from my supporters.
 


Fibr, Home’s most powerful broadband, allows you to seamlessly and simultaneously experience the following:

1. Browsing of multiple websites

2. Stream hundreds blockbuster movies on-demand from Clickplay

3. Watch Cignal Digital TV Channels

4. Available now in over 800 fiber-powered villages nationwide

5. Visit www.pldthome.com or call 101-FIBR (3427) for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment