This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Online Shop With a Heart

I am not a fan of online selling. I have friends who were scammed in the past. They were given items of low quality, the gadgest weren't working and other horrible stories.

With the launching of Shop Tayo (www.shoptayo.com), last June 26 at Bellagio Tower 2, I might have a change of heart about online shopping website mainly because this site has a Charity Pledge – where a portion of every sale made goes to charity.  All sellers share a passion for helping our less fortunate brothers and sisters.  Eye Bank is among Shop Tayo's four beneficiaries, which I am a donor (yeah, I pledged to be an organ donor).



 

No comments:

Post a Comment