This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pancake House Lipa

My interest in joining Pancake House Lipa visit is simple: I grew up eating at Pancake House.  I’ve probably eaten in most, if not all, branches. Now, my kids are into Pancake House as well. They love spaghetti, blueberry pancake, creamy soup, chicken, etcetera, etcetera.
 

I was also excited to see how well they change the interiors of the place. Well, I kind of missed the movie posters that used to hang on the walls. But then again, the way they revamped the place is a mixture of fine details. The common color orange is still there, with a touch of home here and there.
 


 
With food, I need not elaborate for I love food that speaks Pancake House.
Here's what I had at the event:
 

Shrimp and mango salad 

Steak

Kalamansi Juice

Pancake House Lipa
Mataas na Lupa, Ayala Highway, Lipa City, Batangas

No comments:

Post a Comment