This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Danny Javier On Surviving Death, Healthy Lifestyle Change and Life Oil

www.occasionsofjoy.com
www.occasionsofjoy.comwww.occasionsofjoy.comwww.occasionsofjoy.comwww.occasionsofjoy.comwww.occasionsofjoy.comLast night at The Blackboard, I got to meet Danny Javier and Dondon Hontiveros for Life Oil Event, where I learned about malunggay's benefit.  

(Photo Courtesy: http://www.occasionsofjoy.com/)
Only a year after, Javier battled numerous life-threatening diseases that could have ended his life. “I was diabetic, then one thing led to another. I had kidney failure, liver collapse, emphysema, congestive heart failure, and sepsis,” he shared.

In 2012, he intimated how he fought for his life by making healthy changes in his lifestyle and maintaining an all-natural diet. He said he had to consciously follow a health regimen in order to maintain his wellbeing. 

“After about a year and a half my body has recovered, the next problem was maintaining it. I met this guy, Andy Lugtu, who formulated the Malungai LifeOil. It is pure oil extract from the leaves and seeds of Malunggay,” he said.

Mr. Andy Lugtu is the president of Manila Nature’s Link, a proudly Filipino biotechnology company that produces excellent health products that are harnessed from nature’s nutrients to help people live healthy, productive, and fulfilled lives … naturally.  This is exactly what Javier has found in Malungai LifeOil.

“I wanted a better quality of life, so Andy explained to me about Malunggay or Moringa. He told me about its life giving and maintaining qualities, and that he had captured it in a pill. So, he gave it to me. He said, take it everyday – first thing in the morning and last thing before you sleep. I never got sick since then,” he testified.

Even as he now takes Malungai LifeOil daily, he also religiously takes his medicines and keeps tab on what he eats.

On why he is vocal about his fascination for Malunggay, Javier explained, “I would like to share this with other people because it is very beneficial for me. I am very active now, going to meetings, and playing golf.”

A true patriot, Javier admitted that, with his new lease on life, he was looking for something as productive and as ingenious as his brainchild, Pidro Shirt. 

“After I survived, I was looking for what’s the next thing for me to do. And I wasn’t looking for anything big. Nothing of the magnitude of APO, no. I wanted a simple, giving life. And I am glad that I took LifeOil because what can be more exciting than whole food that provides you maintenance and nurtures you. Malungai LifeOil is such a good example original Filipino ingenuity,” he said.






1 comment:

  1. Parties, weddings, corporate events or all other occasions... Book a venue now at VENUERIFIC!
    Finding the perfect event venue is just one click away. Simply log on to www.venuerific.com/ph

    ReplyDelete