This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Thursday, December 22, 2016

The Maya Kitchen's Cupcake and Gingerbread Making and Decorating at Bellevue Hotel

As one of the contributors of this blog, I am mostly assigned to cover for mommy and kid events but I seldom make it because I'm recently promoted in my job so I'm having difficulty with schedule.

The recebt invite of Tita Joy Mendiola of Occasions of Joy to attend The Maya Kitchen's Cupcake and Gingerbread Making and Decorating at Bellevue Hotel is something I cannot ignore. It was the first time for my son, Yuan, to join such an event. I'm pretty sure he had an amazing afternoon with all the sweet treats he saw on the table. Well, he nibbled jellies here and there too.






Bellevue Hotel
North Bridgeway, Filinvest City,
Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila, Philippines Phone
Number: 632-7718181
Fax Number: 632-7718282
Email: tbmnl@thebellevue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment