This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Ajinomoto Sarsaya Oyster Sauce

used to have a restaurant when I was a little boy and I grew up seeing my mom cook with Ajinomoto. Being familiar and close with the brand, I agreed to join my wife, Joy of Occasions of Joy, for the launch of Coco Martin  as the endorser for Sarsaya Oyster Sauce this morning at 101 Hotel in Quezon City.


Of course, female media and bloggers outnumbered the male species! I didn't have enough  to compete with any one of them, especially my wife who against all odds came close to Coco just to ask her question.

According to the speaker, Coco Martin was chosen to be the endorser of Sarsaya Oyster Sauce because he is a graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management who loves cooking and a big fan of his grandmother's cooking.

Sarsaya Oyster Sauce is concentrated from real oysters, complete with seasonings to rpovide a delicious blend of savory, sweet and salty taste to any dish. It comes in 30g pack and 156g stand-up re-sealable pack. Also available is Sarsaya Sweet and Sour Sauce in 200g stand-up pouch.






No comments:

Post a Comment