This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Chef Nikko Baking Demo

I've been quite busy with work for the past months that's why I lay low from covering events for this blog. But because cooking and baking is what I'm not good at, I make sure to attend events that will give me more knowledge in these two aspects.

Yesterday at The Maya Kitchen, Chef Nikko Buendia taught attendees how to bake Dulce De Leche and Japanese Cheesecake.

Japanese Cheesecake


Dulce de Leche


Chef Nikko  (02) 887 1711.
59-A Paseo de, Roxas Blvd, Urdaneta Village, Makati,

The Maya Kitchen (02) 892 1185
8th Floor, Liberty Building, 835 A. Arnaiz Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati



Thanks for dropping by here!

RIZ

  

No comments:

Post a Comment