This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Thursday, November 30, 2017

HIStory Leather Bags for Men

Back in 1999 while I was working with an international pharmaceutical company, Fino leather bags were supplied to us, top selling  medical representatives.  Fino bag is something you carry with pride while visiting doctors and pharma store owners because of its class, quality and style.

Aside from that, Fino bags is sturdy and roomy, which allowed me to carry all the necessary tools I needed in dealing with my clients and doctors.

When I resigned in 2003 to focus on my business, I opted for sporty bags which helped me when my wife and I bike and trek. I have completely given up on leather bags.

Fast forward to 2017, I am reunited with FINO when my wife Joy of  Occasions of Joy and I checked out their newest collection - History at the Powerplant Mall.

POWER PLANT MALL
L2 Rockwell Center, Makati City
Tel. No: 898-1456, 898-1457

I tried all the bags but it was Raul Ona's bag that stood out for my taste and need. I bike a lot and I move a lot, I needed a bag that is compact and yet still classy when I meet my lawyer and accountant for meetings.

Raul Ona bag comes in black and brown. I wanted the brown one but they have ran out of it. Got to wait for the next delivery.




To know more about the other HIStory bags, feel free to click the blue link for the past article I wrote on FINO. You might also want to watch the video below that my wife took while I was busy checking HIStory Leather Bags for Men.


FINO Leatherware
connect@finoleatherware.com
FB + IG: finoleatherware

No comments:

Post a Comment