This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Inax Immersion at Okada

Since I started working two years ago, I rarely attend events to cover for this blog. Last night, I was the only one among the eight contributors available to cover for Inax Immersion at Okada Manila and I'm happy to have joined Tita Joy of www.occasionsofjoy.com because I've learned more about Inax, a world class Japanese technology in the world of  luxurious bath and toilet essentials. I can now recommend it to my superiors and clients.


The event was hosted by Marc Nelson and Rovilson Fernandez and was attended by top executives of Lixil, celebrities, architects, interior designers, guests and media.


I have personally experienced, in the elegance of its restrooms, Inaxfully-automated tank- less toilet system, its   automatic seat and cover with a built-in sensor to open and close its lid whenever it detects the presence of a user simply amazes the indulged guest. Inax Satis’ deodorizer kicks into action instantly. Another hands-free feature is competently demonstrated in its fully automatic flushing action where flushing will occur as soon as the user steps away from the toilet.



To know more about Inax and its fine bath products, email customerserviceph@lixil.com and to experience a remarkable stay in the heart of Manila, reserve rooms online at www.okadamanila.com or call +02 888-0777.

No comments:

Post a Comment