This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Friday, March 2, 2018

Bosley Professional Strength Scalp and Hair Care

Although I'm blessed with genes that is not affected by this problem, ageing men and women is widely affected by loss of hair or thinning hair.  Hair quality and distribution change considerably from one person to another. Other factors that can affect thinning hair  is because of some health conditions. 

I've got friends, both male and female, who are already suffering from hair loss. It's great that I joined my wife Joy of Occasions of Joy at Elevation Salon, located at Jannov Building in Chino Roces Ave., Makati City. I got to try Bosley Professional Strength Scalp and Hair Care Products that offers comprehensive solutions for thicker, fuller and healthier-looking hair.



BOS-RENEW SCALP MICRO-DERMABRATION
(Exclusively available in-salon treatment)

I'm highly recommending you try this microdermabration at Elevation Salon because it really is worth the trip to Makati. The minty, cooling effect of Bosley, BOS-RENEW SCALP MICRO-DERMABRATION, took away months of stress. I'm not kidding.

Best to visit the salon and have your Bosley scalp and hair treatment with your better half, like what Joy and I did, because it's one way of strengthening not just your hair but also your bond as a couple. 

Call Elevation to schedule your micro-dermabration at 830-3030.

MOISTURE MASQUE



STRENGTHENING MASQUE







With Jello, Carol and Tony of Eiskin

No comments:

Post a Comment