This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Friday, April 20, 2018

The Pancake Warrior at The Maya Hotcake Art

Aside from Christmas, summer time is always the best for me because I get to join mom in events that interests me. I can't remember the last time I wrote for this blog. It's usually my twin brother, my dad, or the other contributors that have time to do so.

Although my brother also attended this Maya Hotcake Art, I chose to write because I really enjoyed meeting and learning from Elle Jay Orbase, also known in YouTube world as The Pancake Warrior. Plus, I'm also into arts. I like, drawing and painting (when I'm in the mood, or when mom forces me to paint for her, lol!)


Elle Jay, though originally from Cotabato City, studied and graduated in Cebu. It was in 2012 when he took up culinary courses on the weekends while working at a call center to support his dream of learning culinary. After receiving his culinary diploma, Elle Jay served as a Demi-Cook for Shangri-La Mactan in their buffet section and dessert plating section. Apart from hotcake art, Elle Jay’s specialty is Humba, a braised pork belly dish marinated with soy sauce and brown sugar.

What began as a hobby at home turned into a fulltime career as Elle Jay’s works became sensations when he started The Pancake Warrior YouTube channel. Up to date, he has garnered a total of 16 million views and was given the YouTube Silver Play Award for having reached over 100,000 subscribers. 


The Pancake Warrior is such a cool person who's got a ready smile for everyone. We learned the tricks on how to make that perfect hotcake art. He advises, “You can just use additional ingredients, like whipped cream, chocolate chips, or even fruit slices, to decorate and make designs on the hotcakes. “You don’t need to be an expert to do Maya Hotcake Art! For me, the important thing is that you make your kids and family happy, and that you have fun together.” 


With Maya, there are endless ways to make any meal more exciting. For more fun ideas on making hotcake art, follow Maya Hotcakes & More on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Mayahotcake and on Instagram at @mayahotcakesandmore. You can also visit us at The Maya Kitchen Culinary Center every Tuesday to Saturday at 8F Liberty Building, 835 A. Arnaiz Avenue (Pasay Road), Makati City and call 8921185 or 892-5011 local 108 or +63929 679 6102.


No comments:

Post a Comment