This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Friday, July 20, 2018

6 Delectable Classic Pan Chicken Solo Plates by Pancake House

Pancake House has always been one of my family's favorite  comfort food restaurant for four decades because of their pancakes, salads and chicken. I remember many happy times with my parents and my three sisters. Yes, I am the only boy and the youngest among 4 kids. Imagine that, lol!

Though I was tired and sleepy because I had a party last night for my 44th birthday, I'm happy to have been invited earlier to try Pancake House Classic Pan Chicken Solo Plates. These 6 delectable pairings are available in all Pancake House from July 16 to August 21, 2018.

Pan Chicken with French Fries, Rice and Iced Tea

Pan Chicken with Mashed Potato, Rice and Iced Tea
Pan Chicken with Classic Pancakes  and Iced Tea

Pan Chicken with Spaghetti, Garlic Bread and Iced Tea

Golden Brown Waffle and Iced Tea

Pan Chicken with Best Taco in Town, Rice and Iced Tea
Thanks Pancake House for my birthday pancakes!

Like Pancake House in, Twitter, IG and FB https://www.facebook.com/PancakeHousePhilippines/ and their website at www.pancakehouse.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment