This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Tag Heuer's Newly Renovated Boutique in Trinoma Mall

As soon as my twin sis and I turned teenagers, our parents allowed us to contribute in this blog; with the condition that we get to attend events during school vacations only.

Last October 25 I was tasked to represent Jampack because dad has an important meeting with our accountant.  I was hesitant to go with mom because I was kind of feeling lazy that day my mood changed as soon as I saw the beautiful Tag Heur latest boutique redesigned to perfection at Trinoma Mall. Even at an early age of 9, I knew that watches is going to be a big part of my future.

 

What made the unveiling of Tag Heuer's newly  renovated  boutique even better was the unveiling of the first ever local Friends of the Brand (FOB) and their official campaign. Two years in the making and it was ready  to be showcased to the public. TAG Heuer  being  the  Official  Timekeeper  of  the  Philippine  Basketball  Association  for  three  years  now  is proud to announce the extension of the partnership as well as the collaboration with the local Friends of the Brand.  The players’  achievements in their respective PBA careers greatly reflects the #DontCrackUnderPressure attitude and is one of the reasons why they fit perfectly with the  TAG Heuer Brand.    Friends of the Brand: June Mar Fajardo, Scottie Thompson, Chris Newsome, Jio Jalalon, Asi Taulava and Sean Anthony. 

 
It was an  afternoon full of fun and surprises, good  food  and  drinks, great company  and a basketball signed by June Mar Fajardo, Scottie Thompson, Chris Newsome, Jio Jalalon, Asi Taulava and Sean Anthony.


 

With the new look and feel for the iconic TAG  Heuer’s   luxury  brand, I am sure to visit Trinoma often with my dad )who's also by the way a watch aficionado). 


Lastly, I like TAG  Heuer’s  #DontCrackUnderPressure.  


Address: Trinoma Mall, North Ave Cor Mindanao Ave, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila
Phone: (02) 943 2479

No comments:

Post a Comment