This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Brunch Cooking Workshop with Chef Noel Dela Rama

Since my business is located near my residence, I really don't go out a lot. I'm a typical homebody person, who goes out to drive my children to school and my wife to events. I'd rather spend my Saturday and Sunday relaxing at home while reading books or building my Gundam and Lego collection.

This Saturday is special because I chose to attend Brunch Cooking Workshop with Chef Noel Dela Rama at The Maya Kitchen. I must say, it was so worth spending this day as I've learned three yummy dishes, namely, Chorizo Breakfast Casserole, Eggs Baked in Ham Cups and Banana Bread Coffee Cake with Streusel Topping, from a New York based chef, cater and instructor. 

"You don't have to be a pro to create a great brunch spread for your friends and family. 
Cooking may seem complicated, but it's really a matter of practice and finding dishes that you're comfortable with. 
In the end there's a certain joy that only cooking can give 
and it multiplies when you see a loved one enjoying a meal you've especially prepared for brunch"









If you wish to watch  the video, attaching here my wife's vlog from www.occasionsofjoy.com



To learn more about these recipes and more, visit www.themayakitchen.com
Learn about cooking and baking by emailing contactus@themayakitchen.com
or call 8921185, 8925011loc 208

No comments:

Post a Comment