This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Food Crawl by SM Development Corporation

I definitely like food so I enjoyed the food crawl by SM Development Corporation last Sunday.  We went in three different locations, namely Light Residences in Mandaluyong, Grace Residences in Taguig and Jazz Residences in Makati.

I actually didn't like to go with mom for this event, good thing I did because I love taco, burrito, sisig, steak. Well, I like food what can I say. Plus I got to talk with cool people like the owner and chef of After All Bar and Grill, the young entrepreneur/owner of Eggettes and Co and Ate or Miss Mich (I don't exactly know how to properly address her).

It was also an opportunity for mom and I to see three SMDC properties. I know my parents are thinking of buying a condo in preparation for our (my twin sis and I) school in college. They wanted a property near UP Diliman and Ateneo where we can stay. I wonder if SMDC has one over at that area.

At Light Mall we had tacos, burritos and fruit juice at The Art of Tacos. This place serves Tex-Mex cuisine. It is a cool place to hang out with friends or simply to read a book (which I did while waiting for the event to start).


Art of Taco is located at the 2nd Floor, SM Light Mall, EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
Telephone 02 9411102
Opens Monday to Sunday, 10am to 10pm






Then off we went at Eggettes and Company to have a taste of  Hong Kong style waffle with a twist Located at the Ground Floor of SM Light Mall, EDSA, Mandaluyong City, Eggettes definitely is a sure win for teens like me. You have to try their waffles with sweet stuffing like ice cream, as well as their waffles with meat in it. Yeah, you read it right, meat like chicken. That's why it is a waffle with a twist.

They have limited seats though, so I highly suggests to give them a call at telephone 02 9411102, if your coming in big number. They are open from Monday to Sunday, 10am to 10pm.



Second stop was in Grace Mall for some sisig, crispy pata and steak at Hot Kitchen by Fresh Options, located at the Ground Floor, Grace Mall, SMDC Grace Residences, Levi Mariano Street, FTI, Taguig City. Phone number +63 9985891344. Opens Monday to Sunday, 10am to 9pm






We spent the rest of the evening in After All Bar and Grill located at Unit 105a GF Jazz Residences Nicanor Garcia cor Jupiter Street Makati.

Their sisig and seafood teriyaki is a must taste, I tell you. Senior bloggers, including my mom, had a taste of different kinds of cocktails and coffee. 






SM Development Corporation is the most successful company that provide access to luxurious urban living through vertical villages perfectly integrated with a commercial retail environment, giving its residents access to a truly cosmopolitan lifestyle. Properties of SM Development Corporation are strategically situated in key areas across Metro Manila specifically the Central Business Districts of Mall of Asia Complex, Makati, Ortigas, Taguig, Quezon City, Manila, Pasay, Parañaque and Las Piñas. They can also be easily accessed from neighboring provinces like Cavite, Bulacan and Pampanga.
For more info, visit http://www.smdc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment