This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Yo! Panda

My mom usually takes me and my siblings on a one-on-one date. Mine typically involves going to the dermatologist, shopping for clothes and other stuff.; of course eating, dining at a new restaurant and trying out their menu will complete the whole thing.

For our January date, mom bought 2 vouchers of Yo! Panda at Metrodeal. She just started buying from Metrodeal and I think mom is getting hooked (lol!)

As we wait for the food to be served, mom insisted that  we  take a photo with the resto's logo.


We ordered Yo! Panda Chicken Satay at P430. This is a good meal if one is into spicy food and rice because it has lots of rice. It can actually feed three persons. We were not able to finished it so we had the rest for take out so that dad can have a taste of it. Only for dad because my twin sister and younger brother is not into spicy stuff.

Yo! Panda Chicken Satay at P430

I can't say much about this Fried Chicken Bao except that I finished the six pieces of very small fries on the side. I think mom didn't like it as she mumbled, "the siopao bread didn't go well with the chicken". 

I can't say much about this Fried Chicken Bao. Mom I think didn't like it

For the dessert, I had the Chocolate Fudge Italian Gelato served in a Bubble Waffle. The  presentation definitely looked good and I definitely liked it! Mom had Premium Hong Kong Milk Tea which she also liked. Mom isn't into  sweet food so she appreciated how this milk tea isn't too sweet and not too bitter as well.


Chocolate Fudge Italian Gelato served in a Bubble Waffle and Premium Hong Kong Milk Tea


That's all for now folks, until my next adventure (date) with mom. Off to shopping. Enjoy life!


Yo! Panda 
4th Level, SM Megamall Bldg. A,
SM Megamall, EDSA corner Julia Vargas Ave., Mandaluyong, Metro Manila,
Phone: +6327183796

No comments:

Post a Comment