This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Monday, January 23, 2017

Aromatherapy Massage at HUA Spa

When it comes to massage I'd prefer my wife's loving touch. She knows which part of my body needs enough healing. But going to a spa is always a welcome idea specially if I spend it with my hardworking and loving better half.

It was very timely last week when Mafae Belasco invited us to try the Aromatherapy Massage at HUA Spa, where Joy and I had a luxurious and well deserved relaxing time.

Welcoming smile at the Reception Area
That MUST couple photo at the Lobby Area

Highly trained therapists
 
Hallway
Couple's Aromatherapy Roomh


TWG Tea and Hermes Tea Cups


  

Restroom, my wife's favorite hiding place (lol)
The Nails Room
  
We will be back and will try HUA Spa's Nail Pampering session
HUA Spa
Address: G/F Finman Center, 131 Tordesillas St. Salcedo Village, Makati City
Numbers: 833-1495 * 729-1674 and 0936-9666002

No comments:

Post a Comment