This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Tasty Tucker's Coffee

The first time Joy and I tasted Tasty Tucker's food was in July 2013. I remember they were still constructing some parts of the restaurant but my wife was so hungry so we went in.  Right there and then I felt so at home with this place. I like its cozy and homey interiors!

The food represented its name, "tasty!".  Add to that, the staff are very accommodating and knowledgeable about their items. Meeting the friendly chefs, Eric and Riza, are other factors that draws us closer to Tasty Tucker.

This time, Tasty Tucker is a lot more organized with the presence of its PR (Beauty Queen Mafae Belasco).  Mafae invited us to have a taste of the wide selection of Tasty Tucker's Coffee, namely, Café Mocha, Flat White, Espresso, Cappuccino, Espresso Machiato, Espresso, Long Black, Piccolo Latte and Café Latte.

What I had: Flat White
What my wife had: Café Mocha

We also tried : Piccolo Latte and Café Latte
Since I'm a certified coffee lover, I'm one happy guy!

Don't you dare forget to try their meat pies and other pastries.


TASTY TUCKER
HMR Building, Reliance Corner Pioneer Street, Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City
Telephone no: (02) 6340526

Other Branches:
Quirino Highway, Brgy.Talipapa, Novaliches, Quezon City
Daystar Industrial Park Pulong Sta. Cruz, Sta. Rosa, Laguna,
KM 21 East Service Road, South Super Highway, Sucat
GF Telus Building, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
Royal Duty Free in Subic Bay Freeport Zone

Like their FB Page:https://www.facebook.com/TastyTucker
http://www.occasionsofjoy.com/2015/07/tasty-tucker.html

No comments:

Post a Comment