This is a PR friendly site, feel free to email us at raffmendiola@yahoo.com for events invite and product review

Sunday, January 15, 2017

HMR Trading Haus is Now Open at Market Market

There are plenty of reasons why I've been shopping at HMR since 1993. One, I live near its first branch (Pioneer Street in Mandaluyong). Two, I get the best deals and one of a kind items. As a toy collector, I often get items at HMR that are hard to find.



Earlier today, my wife Joy of Occasions of Joy and I attended the opening of HMR's seventeenth location in Market Market in BGC.

Holy Mass was the first order of business

Ribbon Cutting

Blessing
It was a bonus to meet the parents of Beauty Queen, Mafae Yunon-Belasco


There were so many things to choose from the wide array of stuff HMR has.
Check out what I bought...


About HMR:

HMR started in 1992 in Mandaluyong City, today the original store still stands. Known for offering affordable priced goods ranging from office/household furniture, appliances, sporting goods, apparel, gadgets, computers, audio/video, hardware tools and a lot more.

Other HMR store locations include Pioneer, Adriatico, Araneta, Ever Commonwealth, Novaliches, Subic, Batangas, Muntinlupa, Sta Rosa, Cebu and more. Visit www.hmr.ph or call (02)548-6999 for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment